Our General Practitioner (GP) services
- Well Man’s’ health, including: general consultation and checkups, health screening, prostate problems, prostate testing, urological assessment, referral if needed for further prostate and urological assessment, sexual health.
- Well Woman’s’ health, including: general consultation and checkups, health screening, cervical smear, HPV vaccination, referral if needed for further breast screening and assessment, sexual health.
- Flu vaccination **
- Radiology services
- Blood tests
- Ear syringing
** Who should have the flu jab
- Anyone over the age of 65
- Pregnant women
- Children and adults with underlying health conditions such as diabetes, chronic lung infections, heart disease, stroke or renal patients.
- Children and adults with weakened immune systems.
Home visits and out of hours services
If you require emergency assistance outside consulting hours, please contact us on the practice number. We can also arrange admission to all central London hospitals.
Referrals to specialists
If you need to be referred to a specialised consultant, we can arrange an appointment. We have connections with many of the leading consultants in their specialist fields in Central London, as well as connections with all private central London hospitals.
Joining the practice
We are taking new private patients. We offer extensive Private GP and Family GP medical services. Please telephone to book an appointment. On the initial consultation, we will do a mini-check-up including checking your blood pressure and urinalysis.